As beguiling as it sounds, black color has a separate fan base. It is a universal color that suits everyone and can be paired up with anything in particular. No matter what the event is, you can spice it up for all sorts of occasions. A black dress is the ultimate foundation piece to have in your closet. It is something that is always trending no matter what part of the year it is, especially for those times when you don’t want to experiment with a new look on yourself. You can always get your hopes high on that black dress that is somewhere tucked away in your closet.
Not every woman exactly knows how to chisel their look with that pretty black dress, so here are a few tips you need to consider:
Tips To Accessorize Your Little Black Dress:
- Add Multi-Colored Jewelry: The accurate jewelry can do wonders on a pretty black dress. For instance, you can pair up your black dress with a shell necklace, earrings, and bracelets. Neon colors go exceedingly well with black color too. But if neons aren’t quite your fashion comfort zone, then you can always hold onto the rich colored gemstones and a lot of chic bangles.
- Put on A Blazer, Sweater or A Shrug: To upgrade the look of your black dress and to keep yourself warm simultaneously, blazer or sweaters work well. You can’t go wrong by adding up a cute colorful shrug to your black dress as well.
- Put On Denim Or Leather Jacket: Generally, a refined style of jackets gives a wearer sense of toughness and edginess, and when paired up with a black dress it gives a euphoric feeling. Whether it is a denim jacket over a black dress or an animal printed leather jacket, both of them can help you to upraise your casual look. Botegga Veneta has some amazing leather bags and chic accessories to pair your dress with.
- Add A Corset To Your Dress: Turn your unexacting black-dress-look into an eye-catching style by adding a wide or thin corset/belt along the smallest part which will accentuate your waist. The striking effect of a shiny belt will transform your look.
- Footwear Adds to the Style Statement: the impact of a plain black dress is already strong, so one should keep it simple yet elegant by choosing chic footwear. Add visual interest to your black dress by pairing it with strappy heels or stilettos. The result is a look that is elegant yet sophisticated. Another bolder and more modern choice is pairing your dress with sneakers! Learn all about how to wear sneakers with dresses.
Add On The Hair Accessories: When styling up your embellished black dress you have to do it prudently, by choosing such accessories that harmonize with the dress details for an applauding look. You can add on a colorful or shimmery bandana/ hair-kerchief to enhance your appearance as well as your hairstyle, or you can tie up your hair with a shiny ponytail to give it a casual look.